Saturday, January 28, 2012

spring is on its way


  I have to apologise for the lack of posts lately. There's so much going on in my life right now. I've been looking for a new apartment for so long and it seems I've finally found a proper one *fingers crossed*, next step is moving out and moving in. But for now here is a little post for you lovelies. (:
  I bought this bag earlier this week and now I can safely say that I'm totally in love with it. I couldn't find it online but it's from H&M as most of my bags. To be honest I think that H&M is the best place if you're looking for 'the perfect bag'.  They have clutches, totes, satchels and handbags, too. Their items are really  stylish, practical and affordable, plus the quality is also acceptable  This bag is definitely my current favourite.  It's roomy enough to fit all my stuff but it isn't ridiculously huge. It's very simple on its own , so I knotted that lovely floral scarf (also from H&M) on it to make it look a little bit more unique. I'm so happy with the result. Every time I look at this bag, I have to smile, because it helps me  to remember that spring is on its way. I just can't wait until winter is over haha.
  Hope you're all well and enjoying your weekend! Bye-bye!

20 comments:

  1. I love your bag, the style is so pretty <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bag, I like it!!! This is such a nice post!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Last day to win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear this photo is so wonderful! It kind of magic ans super sweet. I absolutely love this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bag and scarff are amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a beautiful bag :) my current hand bag is from h&m too, i love that shop! i didn't realise you had started a new blog cintia, welcome back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We know all about the process of looking for a new apt! So we more than sympathize!

    Lovely satchel! Adore the color!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tan colour of the bag! Cannot wait for Winter to be over and for Spring to come either :D

    ReplyDelete