Sunday, January 22, 2012

Catrice lipsticks


  Just a quick, little post tonight. I took these photos yesterday to show you my all-time favourite lipsticks that I always carry around with me in my bag. I love everything about Catrice lipsticks, the formula is amazing, they're so smooth and moisturising, the lasting is ok and the colours are simply gorgeous, plus they aren't expensive.
  These are probably my favourite shades. Frozen Rose is a lovely soft pink colour which is perfect for everyday use. Be Natural! is the prettiest nude lipstick I've ever used and it's definitely my most worn shade, too. Princess Peach is a beautiful orangey colour, this one is my current fave for sure and last but not least Like My High Heels is a gorgeous red.

  P.S. Hope you're still enjoying your weekend. Mine is absolutely perfect, watching The Vampire Diaries, drinking tea and doing nothing but relaxing.

4 comments:

  1. Love these! Great choices, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You're welcome, you have such a great blog. (:

      Delete
  2. love the pink lipstick and the red one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colours and lovely images! x

    ReplyDelete