Thursday, January 19, 2012

I wish...



  Hola beauties! While I was browsing through the Topshop website, I thought it would be a great idea to write a little wishlist post, so here we are.

  The most amazing thing on this list is definitely that lovely skater dress, I want it so badly. I've already added it to my basket, too, but I'm still hesitating a little bit. Usually I wouldn't pay £48 for a plain black dress, but I'm totally in love with this item. The best thing is that it's available in petite, so it probably would fit me properly. I can see myself wearing it a lot in the spring. It'd look perfect with that black floppy hat.

  I'm really into lipsticks at the moment, so I can't wait to add more and more to my little collection. These ones are from the Topshop make up range, they both look gorgeous. Rio Rio is a pretty matte red and Infrared is a lovely orangey color.

  Finally the watch and the ballet pumps. I must admit, I adore both of them. That Casio watch is definitely a must have, it's so simple and it goes with almost everything. Those lovely ballet pumps are also spring essentials.

  And what are you craving for? Tell me in your comments. (:

4 comments:

  1. That skater dress is a perfect piece and I really need to try out the make-up from Topshop!

    Chelsea x
    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment! I've only tried their cream blush in Neon Rose, but that is simply amazing! I'll definitely try out their lipsticks!

      Delete