Saturday, February 4, 2012

home, sweet home...

  As I mentioned in my previous post I found a lovely apartment to rent. Since then I've already moved in. This whole process wasn't as easy as I thought it'd be and I'm so glad it's finally over. Moving my stuff from one place to another, buying new things, cleaning, organizing and exploring the new area where I live, these are the things I've been doing over the past few days. Next step is decorating. I've been looking for interior design ideas for a while now and I thought I'd share with you some of the inspiring pictures I've found recently. Hope you'll like them! (:


just out of bed

good morning.


etzg5e

218


kitchen




______

morning after

Foodish!

sheets

1234567, 89101112, ,13 14

13 comments:

  1. Inspiring photos! You'll have to do a tour and show how you've decorated it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Good idea, I'll probably do a little house tour video or take some photos when I feel like I'm done with everything. (:

      Delete
  2. Oh, all of those rooms are lovely!
    I especially love the third one down on the right.
    I can't wait to own my own apartment, I'm jelous!


    I'm having a little giveaway on my blog, I'd love if you could check it out!
    http://atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com/2012/01/100-followers-giveaway.html
    Ciara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at home inspiration...makes me want to redo my place!

    Hope your happy in your new place :)

    alissa b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, I'm always looking for new ideas.(:
      Thank you lovely! I really like living here!

      Delete
  4. gorgeous inspiration, i love white and floral decor, it makes the room feel so light and airy :) hope you are settling in well & enjoying your new home! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the new home! these pictures are gorgeous, and I hope you're able to do amazing things with your new space :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration, I love looking at beautifully decorated rooms haha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome inspirations!

    XXX,

    wiebkembg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god I'm completely in love with every picture you've found as inspiration. I think it's every girls dream to decorate the perfect little apartment.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. super sweet home decor inspirations! love this photo collage a lot!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete