Tuesday, January 17, 2012

hello


I'm Cintia, a twenty-year-old perfectionist from a little country called Hungary. I'm studying Communication & Media Studies, along with Hungarian Grammar & Literature at university. I'm currently learning to appreciate the simple things in life and see the world in a  better, more positive light.

I love spending time with my family, reading good books, baking sweet treats, travelling and wasting my free moments on the internet. I'm totally obsessed with clothes, food, Friends and Harry Potter. I adore photography and everything that requires creativity. Ooh and I can't live without coffee. (:

Lipsticks & Coffee Moments is a place to share my personal style, photographs, thoughts, ideas and my everyday life, I'll blog about everything and anything that inspires me.

If you'd like to get in touch with me, please feel free to email me at lipsticksandcoffeemoments@gmail.com or ask me a question on my formspring.




6 comments: